Wednesday, August 1, 2012

New classes at l'uccello

Super, super quick post tonight, am still recovering from La Tour and now I have Olympic rings under me eyes and need to get an early night. Had to let you all know about our fabulous new guest teacher Remie, she will be teaching pattern making later this month. So if you want to learn how to whip up just about any skirt you can think of come along and learn the basics of pattern making with delightful Remie. Ring us on 03 9639 0088 for any questions and bookings, don't wait class sizes are small.

I will post lots of news about new stock arrivals in a couple of days including pictures of the new Sophie Digard gloves, if there is any left.

Almost forgot big news, Open Studios at the Nicholas Building is on again....... yayyy!
Thursday 16th and Friday 17th of August 5pm - 9pm, come and say hi and visit some of Melbourne's more talented artists, designers and artisans in their studios.


Don't forget!! sign up for Remie's classes and you could be making all of these!!
Have a great week x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim,
    I used to pop over to your shop whenever I'm in Melb or taking classes from Louise. You gave me an address of some shop in Paris for vintage items but ages ago but I've misplaced it. Any chance you could advise what it is again? Cheers and thanks.. - may in Stockholm

    ReplyDelete