Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Sophie Digard Handbags

Bag No. 1 SOLD
We received another delivery of divine Sophie Digard bags today, please forgive the badly styled photos but the colours are pretty close. We completely sold out of the others last week before I even had a chance to photograph them. I loooove them all but especially the one above, I don't know if I will be able to resist taking it home.

Bag No.2

Bag No. 3

Bag No. 4

Bag No.4 other side

If fact I love them all, if you want one be quick or I might give into temptation with the lot!

Hope you are enjoying this prelude to Spring that is suddenly upon us, I will blog about other things at the end of the week  X


2 comments:

  1. These bags are just divine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a birthday very soon! I may just have to drop some loud hints and rush in, as these are just beautiful Kim!

    ReplyDelete