Friday, December 24, 2010

Twas the night before Christmas

This is so the best ever Christmas album cover, I'm not sure if he is playing the drums or just lit up a cigar, either way it's pretty funny.
 I can't believe it is the night before Christmas already, still so much to do, you can't see our dining table for buttons and other l'uccello related items and we are having the family to Christmas lunch. The fridge is bulging with lovely produce from the market and I am looking forward to getting started on the cooking, I love the cooking, don't love the cleaning up. I also love the table setting, every year we have a different look, this year we are having one of our beautiful antique french linen and doily runners, lots of tea light candles in pretty glass votives and carnations in red and pink, I have just remembered I haven't bought the bon bons, something else for the list.
 I'll take a picture of the table to post after Christmas, I'd love it if you want to take a snap of your table to send to us and we can post them all together, send it to info@luccello.com.au.

l'uccello will close at 3pm on Christmas Eve and will re open on Wednesday the 5th of January at 10am.

Have a wonderful Christmas if you celebrate it and a brilliant New Year, enjoy time with friends or family and make sure you find time for a nap or two. Thank you to everyone who made l'uccello's first Christmas such a special one.

Merry Christmas xx

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Kim. I'm hoping to finally get into town to visit your store over the holidays. I keep admiring all your beautiful things. With a bit of luck I just may get there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Christine! Merry Christmas to you too and have a lovely New year, thanks for your posts.

    ReplyDelete